Hover - 0.5.0 Documentation
Imagine editing a picture layer by layer, not pixel by pixel, nor by splashing paint.
We can apply this idea to datasets.
Draw shapes and apply labels with
hover, the library for making data annotation blazing fast for engineers. You get:
A view from above: plot your dataset in 2D with tooltips
- See the whole picture while able to inspect every detail.
- Know how much data has been labeled and where they are.
Balance between speed and precision
- Come up with labels as you inspect the data, no need to pre-define them.
- Identify & label groups of data of any shape or scale.
- Leverage additional filter conditions such as regex or soft label score.
Check out @phurwicz/hover-binder for a list of demo apps.
- Apr 30, 2021 0.5.0 is now available. Check out the changelog for details :partying_face:. Some tl-dr for the impatient:
- you can now filter selected data with search criteria, or soft label scores, or both!
- active learning now includes an interpolation between input and output manifolds, helping you explore decision boundaries and their formation.
OS: tested on Mac & Linux
To get the latest release version:
pip install hover
Feel free to open an issue if you would like
- Thanks to
hoverwould not exist without linked plots and callbacks, or be nearly as good without embeddable server apps.
- Thanks to Philip Vollet for sharing
hoverwith the community even when it was really green.
- All feedbacks are welcome :hugs: Especially what you find frustrating and want fixed!
./requirements-dev.txtlists recommended packages for development.
- You are encouraged, but not required, to use pre-commit hooks.